Grant believes virtually every disease or health issue is a result of a nutritional deficiency that is compounded over time. Thus he is developing his own supplement brand, Unified Nutrition, to complement his website, www.UnifiedLifestyle.com, which in 2011 will launch fitness lifestyle management software enabling users to follow Roberts’ expert advice and build their own exercise and nutrition programs.
He said, “Supplements are an insurance policy to provide complete, optimum nu- trition Nutrition is responsible for 70% of the positive results one can expect to achieve in a lifestyle program. The other 30% cardio, strength training, stretching and recovery make up the balance.”
A high quality protein is an essential component to human performance, repair and a myriad of life functions. However, all protein is not created equal, bio-availability (your body's ability to absorb) and the combination of amino acids required to create a viable complete protein is paramount.
I chose MVP because it is a Canadian company, and work closely with the owner. Anyone who understands the supplement business know that in Canada every single batch is tested and verified by a government approved agency to ensure the representation on the label precisely match the actual ingredients unlike the USA.
I frequently tour the plant and MVP maintains exceptionally high standards. I stand behind the product, every bottle I sell has my name on it. the Pro Whey formula that we have created is the best quality and value. It is the same product that I provide to all of my celebrity clients.
Most people don't read labels or buy something because they saw it in a magazine or because it is the lowest price. Most low cost protein products have very high levels of carbohydrates (sugar). sugar is cheap - quality protein is not. The MVP formula has less that 2 grams of carbs per serving... so before you buy anything else take a moment and compare. MVP is available exclusively at Mecca Fitness and Pro Fit Athletic Club in Saskatoon. Distributor inquiries welcome.